Who is the controller of your personal data?
FUNDACIÓN PROCONSI is the Controller of the USER’s personal data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
For what purpose do we process your personal data and why do we do it?
According to the form where we have obtained your personal data, we will treat it confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
- Manage and process any type of request for information or consultation, including those aimed at becoming a member of the club. Keep club members informed with the actions we carry out. Disclosure of activities (by the consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
- Carry out statistical and service quality analyzes (for the legitimate interest of the person in charge, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
- Manage the user’s account to provide personalized access to the website and the interactive services it offers (by the consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
- Manage your subscription, process the payment and proceed to process it, based on the general contracting conditions (for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR)
- Process and manage the request for tickets to the events organized by the person in charge (by the consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
For how long will we keep your personal data?
Data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or for as long as there are legal prescriptions dictating their custody, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our suppliers of services related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
FUNDACIÓN PROCONSI. Parque Tecnológico de León, C/Andrés Suárez, 5 – 24009 León (León). E-mail: email@example.com
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or others forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way that their data are necessary for the supplier to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The USER ensures that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS, and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise their rights and freedoms.
For more information about privacy safeguards, you can contact the DATA CONTROLLER via FUNDACIÓN PROCONSI. Parque Tecnológico de León, C/Andrés Suárez, 5 – 24009 (León). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org